Health and Everyday Activities take Place (urban HEAP)
The research group urban HEAP (Health and Everyday Activities take Place) focuses on the interactions between social everyday life and the socio-spatial and ecological environment. It conducts interdisciplinary critical urban research and is currently working on the following research projects and topics:
- Critical perspectives on digitization in cities
- Sustainable urban development
- Urban political ecology and environmental justice: socio-culturally innovative and socio-ecologically just aspects of urban developments (housing, food, health)
- Gender studies and feminist geographies
- Posthuman geographies and ontologies
The research group cooperates with the RCE Graz-Styria, the Gender Research Fellowship 'Gender just urban development in smart city contexts' and various institutions at the KFU, the TUG and beyond.